Tetracast - Episode 180: PlayStation 5 is Good, Dragon Ball is Dumb
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this episode, Josh opens things up with his review thoughts on Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin, an indie sidescroller RPG + rice farm simulator. Then, resident Kingdom Hearts megafan George gushes about Melody of Memory (spoiler-free), although he takes some issues with the rhythm spinoff. After some continuing discussion on Yakuza: Like a Dragon and Nioh 2, the crew then dives into the PlayStation 5 launch and line up.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), George Foster (@gepugg), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 6:29 - Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
- 18:42 - Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
- 39:56 - Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- 44:27 - Nioh
- 53:37 - PlayStation 5 Pre-Discussion
- 1:01:40 - Death Stranding
- 1:10:34 - PlayStation 5 Discussion: Miles Morales, Demon’s Souls, etc.
- 2:06:26 - Falcom is making another new Trails title set for release in Japan by September 2021
- 2:13:35 - Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition coming to PS5, PS4, and Steam on February 5, final DLC out December 17
- 2:16:15 - Fallout 76's Steel Dawn update launches on December 1
- 2:20:20 - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 'A New Power Awakens Part 2' releases on November 17
- 2:24:05 - Free-to-play mobile RPG KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Fantastic Days to release worldwide in 2021
- 2:28:43 - Hellpoint getting a next-gen port in 2021
- 2:30:50 - Poison Control to release on April 13 in North America, April 16 in Europe
- 2:37:35 - Signoff