Tetracast - Episode 183: The Vita is Not Quite Dead
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, George opens up the floor with his impressions of Immortals Fenyx Rising, an adventure game that is difficult to not compare with Breath of the Wild. Adam talks about Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin and Nintendo's release of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light, which is a nice offering with a strange release limitation. James has imported the Japanese release for Labyrinth of Galleria: Coven of Dusk, and also shares thoughts about the recently released Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack.
The topical section this week is very thin, but we discuss the concerning news about Casey Hudson's and Mark Darrah's departure from BioWare. We also touch on the leaked announcement for Persona 5 Strikers, as well as oddities surrounding the release of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), George Foster (@gepugg), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:30 - Immortals Fenyx Rising
- 29:41 - Sakuna of Rice and Ruin
- 36:04 - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
- 58:06 - Labyrinth of Galleria
- 1:26:04 - Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythmic Adventure Pack
- 1:42:44 - Casey Hudson, Mark Darrah depart BioWare
- 1:49:49 - Persona 5 Strikers website reveals
- 1:51:38 - Dragon Quest XI’s original version delisted from digital storefronts