Monster Harvest delayed to July 8
Publisher Merge Games and developer Maple Powered Games have announced that creature/farm sim Monster Harvest has been delayed to July 8 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).
Physical editions of the game will be available for PlayStation 4 & Nintendo Switch on July 20 in the United States and the 23 of July in Europe.
Either due to the delay or the reason for it, the development team states new additions will be made to Monster Harvest ahead of launch. A message from the development team can be found below.
So, whilst we’re very sorry to delay your trip to Planimal Point, we’re very excited to bring you a game with some fantastic additions on release!
There’s a bunch of new things to look forward to including;
• Dungeon Minimap
• Variant dungeon rooms with some rare and unique encounters
• Unlockable Planimal attacks
• More crop variations
• New additions to the town and an overhaul of NPC’s and relationships
• Farm size expanded
• More structured goals and rewards for completing certain milestones in-game
• New female character model
We’re very excited to deliver an even bigger game and welcome you to join us on July 8th!