'Social deduction fantasy thriller turn-based JRPG' Jin Conception launches on May 12 for Nintendo Switch and PC
Jin Wave Studio has announced that 'social deduction fantasy thriller turn-based JRPG' Jin Conception will launch for Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam) on May 12.
A release date trailer, description, and screenshot set via Jin Wave Studio can be found below. The official website is here.
Jin Conception is a social deduction fantasy thriller turn based JRPG. Eight playable characters stories intertwine when three characters enter Final Layer and two vanish without a trace. One returns back from Final Layer but claims to not remember what happened. Who do you trust? Who is telling the truth and who is lying? Who is friend and who is foe?
Jin Conception is a single player game where you have to figure out who is friend and who is foe.
- Strategic turn based combat involving balance.
- Battles happen on the same field as movement, no switching screens when combat starts.
- Affliction and buff system, for example, players cannot run away if they have stuck affliction.
- Double and triple Jin techs allow party members to combine their attacks with each other to form stronger attacks.
- Traps can be set in combat for strategic purposes such as delaying an attack for later.
- There is more than one ending.
- The foe or foes can change.