Turn-based RPG Absolute Tactics announced for PC, set to release in 2022
Publisher Akupara Games and developer Curious Fate have announced Absolute Tactics, a turn-based strategy RPG set to release for PC (Steam) in 2022. The developer states interest in releasing the game for consoles, but no hard details have yet been stated.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a light-hearted, turn-based RPG adventure that puts a modern spin on classic tactics-style games. Featuring a diverse cast of characters, enormous boss monsters, and a dark world embroiled in war, Absolute Tactics plunges players right into the action as our hero Huxley and his dog Max build their team of allies to defend their home against a mysterious invading army. Control your units and make use of their unique traits to dominate your enemies with masterful strategies that take advantage of unit placement, varied attack patterns, and skills that are as unique as each character. A vast array of deadly enemies, traps, puzzles and obstacles await to challenge you on your adventure.
- Content Rich: 25 narrative story maps plus 11 optional maps, including additional post-game content and horde mode!
- Challenge Yourself: Three levels of difficulty, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked after completion - challenge yourself over and over again.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay: Shaking up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale War levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements and traps!
- Deeply Customizable: Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the ability to dual class allows for almost endless combinations.
- Grow Your Character: Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory