2D side-scrolling action RPG Lost Epic launches today via Steam Early Access
The developer states that the game plans to be in Early Access for 6-12 months, adding characters, areas, weapons, and items. The game also currently houses two of the eventually planned six regions.
A launch trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below.
The latest title from the EARTH WARS team is here. The team's previous game 『EARTH WARS』has a download of over 300,000.
LOST EPIC is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG about a war between gods and humanity. The player becomes the deity-defying knight, God Slayer, and explores the world known as Sanctum to bring the Pantheon of Six to their knees.
- Fast-paced action-packed battles
- A huge range of character progression
- A multitude of upgradeable weapons
- Memorable side-stories from unique NPC’s
- A world full of diverse biomes and gimmicks
An illustrator from Australia
Has done artwork for 「Fate/Grand Order」, 「Azur Lane」,「Arknights」
Character design for 「The farthest library in the mirror」etc.
- The daughter of a Witch, Alta: Wakana Maruoka
- The Witch of Nabel, Cecilia: Nanako Mori
- Beautiful and noble Dame of Sanctum: Marie Miyake
- Son of God: Ryota Suzuki
- A boy half beast, half human: Risa Tsumugi
- Ghost Girl: Amane Shindo
- A girl in hiding through Sanctum: Airi Ohtsu
- A mysterious black cat: Fujiya Ichi
- Mariko Higashiuchi
- Taro Kiuchi
- Honoka Inoue
Casting Corporation ＡＧＲＳ Co., Ltd