ANNO: Mutationem gets a new gameplay trailer during Guerilla Collective showcase
During today's Guerrilla Collective Stream, publisher Lightning Games and developer ThinkingStars showed new gameplay for sidescroller cyberpunk ANNO: Mutationem. The game is set to release this year for PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam).
ANNO: Mutationem was originally announced in March 2019 as part of PlayStation's China Hero Project initiative in supporting Chinese developers.
The gameplay can be found below alongside a description and screenshot set. The official website is here.
An action-adventure game with RPG elements set in a cyberpunk world, featuring a unique mix of pixelated 2D & 3D graphic style with a rich, dark and bizarre plot.
Welcome to the neon-covered, 2D-meets-3D Cyberpunk world of ANNO: Mutationem. In this Action-Adventure game with RPG elements you become Ann: a highly skilled combat-trained lone wolf on a personal mission in a giant Metropolis, full of sinister mega-corporations, mysterious fringe groups and creatures more bizarre than words can express.
- Unique 2D-to-3D gameplay, seamless switching between 2D Action n' Platforming and 3D Exploration to interact with the world and its inhabitants
- Ann will slash, shoot, combo, grenade-throw & ground-pound her way thru hordes of enemies and huge bosses.
- Exploring diverse locations such as huge cities & complex underground structures, players are free to go as they please, returning to previous areas and unlock new events.
- A grand story befitting a rich and dark cyberpunk décor, featuring our main hero Ann and her trusty hacker side-kick Ayane
- Collect, buy or craft items & upgrade Ann's stats, skills and gear. Use chips to modify any kind of weapon you find.