Survival RPG Outward coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
Prime Matter - a new publishing label from Koch Media - and Nine Dot Studios have announced that survival RPG Outward is coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. Outward originally released in March 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, & PC, and has sold more than 1 million copies.
Outward delivers an immersive RPG experience coupled with survival gameplay, offering a deeply-rewarding challenge for the most avid gamers.
As an ordinary adventurer, you’ll not only have to hide or defend yourself against threatening creatures, but also brave the hazardous environmental conditions, protect yourself against infectious diseases, make sure you get enough sleep, and stay hydrated. Embark on perilous expeditions across untamed lands to reach new cities, undertake varied missions and discover hidden dungeons crawling with formidable enemies.
In order to survive in the dazzling yet deadly world of Aurai, you’ll have to be cunning, clever and prepared. Devise diverse strategies to defeat your foes and don’t neglect your basic needs, sharing your journey with a friend, locally or online.
- Survive in the wilds as you explore the land
- Play solo or cooperatively, split screen locally or online
- Ritualistic, step-by-step approach to spellcasting
- Constant auto-saving means you must live with your decisions
- Encounter dynamic defeat scenarios
- A unique experience with every playthrough