Pixel-art action RPG Unsighted launches this Fall for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC
Publisher Humble Games and Studio Pixel Punk have announced that pixel-art action RPG Unsighted will launch this Fall for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam, Humble). A demo is currently available on the Steam page.
The E3 2021 trailer, a description, and screenshot set can be found below via Humble Games. The official website is here.
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It's up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
- Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
- Time is always ticking, don't let your (and anyone else's) Anima run out.
- Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
- Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
- Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
- Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
- Cooperative gameplay available.