PQube shares new gameplay trailer for action RPG / farming sim Kitaria Fables
Publisher PQube and developer Twin Hearts have released a new gameplay trailer for action RPG / farming sim Kitaria Fables.
Additionally, the game will release on September 2 - one day earlier than the previously announced September 3 release date - for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam). The PlayStation and Switch versions will be available as retail.
The trailer can be seen below, alongside some details from PQube. For more information, you can check out the announcement trailer and details.
The new Kitaria Fables trailer showcases cat-tastic game elements, including classless combat (with sword, bow and magic) against fur-midable foes, farming fur-miliar resources, crafting paw-erful new weapons, 2-player radi-claw couch co-op, questing through stunning environments and – of course – a cat-llection of purr-ty darned cute NPCs.
In Kitaria Fables, paw-sibly the puuurfect RPG and farming adventure, players and their furr-iends will discover:
- Meet cute new friends and neighbors around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki's stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories
- You can't make an omelet without cracking a few heads – um, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.