Disco Elysium: The Final Cut releases for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S on October 12
ZA/UM has announced that Disco Elysium: The Final Cut will release for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One on October 12 digitally, priced at £34.99 UK / $39.99 USD / €39.99. The confirmation comes only a few days after the announcement of the Nintendo Switch version release date, also landing on October 12 as a digital title.
A physical version for either Xbox or PlayStation consoles will be available on November 9 from iam8bit and Skybound Games.
A launch trailer and details can be found below via ZA/UM.
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the ground-breaking, multi award-winning open world role playing game with an insane amount of choice and consequence. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murder cases, or take bribes. Become the hero, prophet, madman, the greatest detective the world has ever seen… or an absolute disaster of a human being.
The Final Cut brings the residents of Revachol to vibrant life with the inclusion of one million professionally voice acted words by actors from all over the world, as well as adding brand new political vision quests. Explore unseen areas, encounter an expanded cast of memorable citizens, and leave an even bigger mark on the world, all with ‘quality of life’ gameplay enhancements and added replayability.
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut Enhancements
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All the city's beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.
- Real Role-Playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
ZA/UM announced the Nintendo Switch version of Disco Elysium - The Final Cut last week, which is now available to pre-order through the Nintendo eShop. The game is also available to play right now on PC, PlayStation and Mac platforms.
* ZA/UM, iam8bit, along with distribution partner Skybound Games will release PlayStation 4 and Xbox One retail physical editions of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut at retailers around the globe on November 9. Both the PlayStation and Xbox editions are available for pre-order for $39.99 at https://discoelysium.iam8bit.com/
The retail physical editions will include a 18” x 24” foldout poster and a digital code for an expansive 190+ page digital artbook. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One retail editions are compatible with free next-gen upgrades for both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles.
In addition, ZA/UM and iam8bit will release PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch Collector’s Editions of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut, also now available for pre-order for $249.99 at https://discoelysium.iam8bit.com/. The collector’s edition features:
Innovative ‘Layers of the Id’ premium box.
- Hand-painted ‘Mid Totem’ vinyl sculpture.
- 190+ page hardbound art book which includes oodles of previously unreleased art and stories.
- Physical edition Disco Elysium – The Final Cut with a reversible cover, housed in an elegant slipcase.