Pre-order Rune Factory 5's physical and limited editions starting today
XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe Limited have announced the anticipated limited edition version for Rune Factory 5, with pre-orders opening up today. The premium package, labeled Earthmate Edition, includes some delightful trinkets — especially if you live in Europe or Australia.
Earthmate Edition will be available through the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers soon, and it includes the following lovely stuff:
- The physical game
- Custom outer box featuring artwork from series illustrator Minako Iwasaki
- Rune Factory 5 Nintendo Switch™ game card in an exclusive SteelBook® case
- Large 5.8” by 8.2” softcover artbook with over 70 pages of character illustrations, concept art, and more
- ‘Melodies of Norad’ soundtrack CD featuring 15 songs specially selected from across the entire Rune Factory series
- 13 exclusive in-game costumes based on the marriage candidates (+ Dolce’s ghostly companion Pico) from Rune Factory 4
While that's a decent deal for $79.99 / £64.99 / €79,99, North American fans may find themselves wishing they had a permanent residence elsewhere this March — exclusive to GAME in UK and available at participating retailers throughout the rest of Europe and Australia, every pre-order for Rune Factory 5's physical edition also includes a "Wooly Plush Bag Tag." Or as we're calling it, "ample evidence that Rune Factory's Wooly is even cuter than Wooloo."
Update: North American players can get the Wooly Keychain by purchasing Rune Factory 5 through the XSEED Games Store.
Look into his eyes. You want Wooly. You'll hitch a ride across the Atlantic Ocean if necessary, just to hug and to have and to hold Wooly.
There's also a Digital Deluxe version available online through Nintendo eShop for $69.99/£59.99/€69.99. Purchasing this nets players the 13 in-game costumes listed as one of the perks of Earthmate Edition. If all you're in the market for is the base game itself, that's $59.99 either digitally or physically.
Rune Factory 5 launched in Japan on May 20th for Nintendo Switch. It makes its international debut on March 22nd in North America and March 25th worldwide.