Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris DLC #1 Blooming of Forget-me-not now available
Bandai Namco has released the first paid DLC offering for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, titled 'Blooming of Forget-me-not', available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The DLC is priced at $24.99 or is included with the game's $44.99 Premium Pass.
This paid DLC offering comes after the previously released free Ancient Apostles updates - the 4th and final having been released in June 2021.
Blooming of Forget-me-not is a single-player additional story that centers on Kirito and Eugeo from the Alicization storyline as the pair travels to new places in order to create the ultimate sword.
Additionally, another free update for the game has also been released, which fixes bugs, raises some level caps, adds new parts & accessories, and adds costumes for Alphen and Shionne from Tales of Arise as well as for Mito from “Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night”.
A trailer, description, and screenshots for the new DLC can be found below, via Bandai Namco.
Continue to be transported by an intense story and battles with advanced features in the new first DLC of Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, Blooming of Forget-me-not available now.
After having a terrible dream of losing Eugeo during a fierce battle against the Administrator, Kirito is determined to seek for a second sword in order to protect his friends. In this story, fans will thus enjoy Kirito and Eugeo’s adventure as they travel to four new places searching for necessary resources to create the ultimate sword.
Blooming of Forget-me-not is a single player adventure offering a wealth a new content. A free new update has also been released which includes new costumes for Alphen and Shionne from Tales of Arise as well as for Mito from “Sword Art Online the Movie -Progressive- Aria of a Starless Night”.
Added new scenario
- “Blooming of Forget-me-not” will be accessible from the title menu for users who purchased DLC #1 or the Premium Pass and have completed the main story
- The DLC is composed from multiple chapters
- As the “Blooming of Forget-me-not” is a story of Kirito and Eugeo’s adventure, multiplayer will not be available to progress the story
- When the story of the DLC is in progress, players will not be able to access the Memory Arena, Raid Dungeons and Raid quests
- *Completing each chapter will grant access to the multiplayer and each of the modes listed above
- • During the story there are restrictions on organizing party members, saving and fast travel
- • The recommended level for progressing the story for this DLC is 70
- *If your character has not yet reached the above level, we recommend leveling up before challenging the scenario
- *Players who are confident in their skills can change the difficulty level and make the adventure more challenging
Added an option where players can raise their character/Sacred Arts level to level 70
- * This option is for Friend list members, but not wayfarers
- * Players can always level up in North Centoria later
Added new trophies/achievements