Pixel-art deck-building roguelike Loop Hero launches for Nintendo Switch eShop on December 9
Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Four Quarters have announced that Loop Hero will launch for Nintendo Switch eShop on December 9. The pixel-art deck-building roguelike will be priced at $14.99, with a 10% discount for those who pre-purchase.
A new trailer and description of the game can be found below.
The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless loop and plunged its inhabitants into never ending chaos.
Wield an expanding deck of mystical cards to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero. Recover and equip powerful loot for each class of hero for their battles and expand the survivors' camp to reinforce each adventure through the loop. Unlock new classes, new cards, perks and devious guardians on your quest to shatter the endless cycle of despair.
- Infinite Adventure: Select from unlockable character classes and deck cards before setting out on each expedition along a randomly generated loop path. No expedition is ever the same as the ones before it.
- Plan Your Struggle: Strategically place building, terrain, and enemy cards along each loop to create your own dangerous path. Find balance between the cards to increase your chances of survival while recovering valuable loot and resources for your camp.
- Loot and Upgrade: Strike down menacing creatures, recover stronger loot to equip on the fly and unlock new perks along the way.
- Expand Your Camp: Turn hard-earned resources into campsite upgrades and gain valueable reinforcements with each completed loop along the expedition path.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of unholy guardian bosses over a grand saga to save the world and break the time loop of the Lich!