13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Switch port will add more armaments to everyone
Atlus has revealed that the Nintendo Switch port of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, announced recently at last week's 2nd anniversary stream, will have more bonus content that didn't appear in the initial release on PlayStation 4.
The additional content specifically refers to 26 new armaments. All 13 units used by the game's protagonists will each have two more weapons in their arsenal. This means the mechs will have more attack methods in the game's battle phase.
The full list of armaments and new screenshots can be found right below:
- Juro Kurabe - Arm Piercing Cannon and High Output Plasma Arc Melt Cutter
- Megumi Yakushiji - High Pulse Laser and Piercing Multi-Lock Missile
- Ei Sekigahara - Hurricane Rush and Launching All Anti-Ground Missiles
- Iori Fuyusaka - Spread Rapid Rocket Cannon and Plasma Smasher
- Keitaro Miura - E.M.P. Long-Range Missile and Wide-Range Explosion
- Natsuno Minami - High-Precision Machine Cannon and Wide Railgun
- Shu Amiguchi - Point Lock Missile and Enhanced Generator
- Yuki Takamiya - Quad-Leg Spike and Active Cooler
- Takatoshi Hijiyama - Anti-Air Demolish Blade and Enhanced Actuator
- Tomi Kisaragi - Super Long-Range Missile and High-Performance Charger
- Nenji Ogata - High-Performance Charger and Wide-Range Suppression Rockets
- Ryoko Shinonome - Hacking Missile and Anti-Ground Random Shoot
- Renya Gouto - E.M.P. Spike and Teleport Field
The Nintendo Switch port of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will be available first in the West on April 12 and then in Japan on April 14, 2022. The game is currently available on PlayStation 4, although we have yet to hear a confirmation on whether the latter will also receive these bonus armaments or not.