XSEED releases a Bachelors Trailer and Bachelorettes Trailer for Rune Factory 5; Digital Pre-orders now live
XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe have released both a Bachelors and a Bachelorettes trailer for Rune Factory 5, introducing the romanceable partners for the farming sim/RPG. As a reminder, any of the 12 candidates can be married by either the male or female player character, as described in XSEED's localization blog.
Additionally, XSEED has opened digital pre-orders for the game via Nintendo eShop. Both a Standard Edition ($59.99) and Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99) are available, alongside a pre-order bonus DLC. A physical Earthmate Edition ($79.99) is also available via XSEED's storefront.
The publishers have also introduced the game's English voice actors & actresses on the official Twitter account. Rune Factory 5 supports English and Japanese voice-overs with English, French, and German subtitles.
All the details can be found below via XSEED and Marvelous.
Bachelors of Rigbarth Trailer
- Martin, apprentice blacksmith
- Reinhard, the honorable knight
- Cecil, apprentice detective
- Murakumo, local innkeeper
- Lucas, enigmatic gentleman
- Ryker, the sleepy carpenter
Bachelorettes of Rigbarth Trailer
- Priscilla, friendly local
- Scarlett, fellow SEED Ranger
- Lucy, ready for a challenge
- Fuuka, were-animal waitress
- Ludmila, flirtatious succubus
- Beatrice, noble of Norad
XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that digital pre-orders are now available for Rune Factory 5, the brand-new fully 3D entry in the farming/life sim RPG franchise, on the Nintendo eShop ahead of its release in North America for Nintendo Switch™ system on Mar. 22. The game is available for pre-order for $59.99 for the standalone version of the game, and $69.99 for the Digital Deluxe Edition containing additional content. All digital pre-orders will also include the bonus “The Holy Knight and the Bibliophile Swimsuit Set + New Ranger Care Package Item Pack” for free. This DLC will be made available for separate purchase for $1.99 beginning Apr. 26.
As an added bonus, players with Rune Factory 4 Special save data on their Nintendo Switch™ will unlock additional DLC outfits and see some familiar faces from Rune Factory 4 Special appear in their town in Rune Factory 5! Full details of the content available in each digital offering can be found below:
Rune Factory 5 Digital Deluxe Edition:
- Rune Factory 5 base game
- “Rune Factory 4 Marriage Candidates Outfit Set” cosmetic DLC*: Vishnal’s Outfit, Clorica’s Outfit, Arthur’s Outfit, Forte’s Outfit, Kiel’s Outfit, Margaret’s Outfit, Doug’s Outfit, Xiao Pai’s Outfit, Dylas’ Outfit, Amber’s Outfit, Leon’s Outfit, Dolce’s Outfit, Pico’s Outfit
*This DLC set is exclusive to the physical “Earthmate Edition” and Digital Deluxe versions of the game.
Rune Factory 5 “The Holy Knight and the Bibliophile Swimsuit Set + New Ranger Care Package Item Pack” digital pre-order bonus DLC, available for $1.99 on Apr. 26:
- Includes swimsuits for the playable characters inspired by Forte and Kiel from Rune Factory 4
- Care Package contains nine each of the following items: Orange Juice, Cooking Bread, Tomato Seed, Healing Potion
Rune Factory 4 Special “Doug & Margaret Visit Rigbarth, Lest’s Outfit, Frey’s Outfit” DLC, unlocked with applicable Rune Factory 4 Special save data:
- Unlocks ‘’Lest’s Outfit” and “Frey’s Outfit” cosmetic DLC in Rune Factory 5
- Characters Doug and Margaret will come to live in the player’s town in Rune Factory 5. These characters are not eligible marriage candidates.
Additionally, XSEED Games revealed today that players will be able to explore the world of Rune Factory 5 with both English and Japanese audio languages and text in English, French, and German.
The physical ‘Earthmate Edition’ and standard edition are available for pre-order for an MSRP of $79.99 and $59.99 respectively on the XSEED Games Store and participating retailers. All physical pre-orders through the XSEED Games Store include the option for an additional $5 to bundle the game with an adorable Wooly keychain, modeled after the in-game sheep monster, while supplies last.