Tetracast - Episode 239: Not a Sonic Game
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
This week, we open up with a surprising new RPG released last week in Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden and compare it to its predecessor in The Isle Dragon Roars. James and Josh go even deeper on MMORPG Lost Ark, and Adam tackles his backlog with the JP-only Game Boy Color RPG Star Ocean: Blue Sphere.
News this week is headlined by a big update to Cyberpunk 2077, a mysterious Soul Hackers-related teaser, what's to come for Final Fantasy XIV, along with several other RPG announcements.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), and James Galizio (@Theswweet). You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:57 - Voice of Cards: The Forsaken
- 21:25 - Lost Ark
- 1:01:02 - Star Ocean: Blue Sphere
- 1:20:15 - RPG Site article shoutouts
- 1:29:12 - Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 Update
- 1:32:28 - Atlus opens 'Soul Hackers' teaser website
- 1:40:10 - Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin screenshots detail Marilith, the Lufenians, Expert Jobs, Mount Gulg, The Ancients' Tower, and The Wicker Arbor
- 1:41:24 - Final Fantasy XIV outlines the next 10 years – RPG advancements, graphical update, and Patch 6.x series roadmap
- 1:50:20 - PlatinumGames open to acquisition talks ‘as long as freedom is respected’
- 1:57:52 - Aksys Games to release dungeon RPG Mon-Yu for Nintendo Switch and PC in Early 2023
- 2:01:10 - Mystery Horror RPG Pocket Mirror: GoldeneTraum announced for PC
- 2:02:57 - Release Dates and Delays
- 2:08:40 -Sign-off