Tetracast - Episode 240: Dark Souls Hackers
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, we first dive deep into Elden Ring giving our first impressions in the early areas of the game. We try to stay light on spoilers, only discussing our initial thoughts and unique experiences as we venture into this bleak open world. Adam then goes into his time with Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster, and Josh with the newly released demo of Relayer, which seems to have some translation issues.
News this week is headlined by the announcement of Soul Hackers 2, a surprising follow-up to the original Devil Summoner sequel. Other tidbits this week include a 2nd Void Terrarium title and the announcement of a NieR: Automata anime series.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), James Galizio (@Theswweet), Cullen Black (@DrCullenPhD), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:24 - Elden Ring
- 52:42 - Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster
- 1:14:18 - Relayer Demo
- 1:31:22 - Star Ocean feature shoutout
- 1:36:05 - Soul Hackers 2 is coming to PlayStation, Xbox, and PC on August 26
- 2:06:20 - Interplay Entertainment teases re-release of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
- 2:07:53 - void* tRrLM2(); //Void Terrarium 2 releases for PS4 and Switch on June 30 in Japan
- 2:10.51 - NieR: Automata to be adapted into a TV anime
- 2:17:02 - Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent closed beta test registration now open (starts March 22)
- 2:18:37 - Co-operative cyberpunk action RPG The Ascent launches on March 24 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- 2:19:16 - Signoff