Weird West - Road to Weird West Episode 5 showcases choice and consequence
Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Wolfeye Studios have released the fifth and final entry in their Road to Weird West developer diary series, highlighting how the game keeps track of players' actions and acts accordingly.
The short video can be found below, narrated by creative director Raf Colantonio.
Weird West is set to release on March 31 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). For more information on the game, you can check out:
- Developer Diary #4 featuring crimes and Allies
- Developer Diary #3 featuring Combat, Stealth, & Abilities
- Developer Diary #2 featuring simulation elements from December 2021
- Developer Diary #1 introducing the game premise from October 2021
- Journey trailer and screenshots from July 2021
The final video in the Road to Weird West series explores how player actions affect each character's relationship with locations and other characters. The Weird West never forgets...
Weird West comes to PC, PlayStation & Xbox on March 31.