Metal Max Xeno Reborn hits the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC on June 10
PQube has revealed that Metal Max Xeno Reborn is coming to the west on June 10 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam). It first launched in Japan on September 10, 2020.
Metal Max Xeno Reborn is described as a "reimagined" rework of Metal Max Xeno, which originally released in 2018. This Reborn re-release boasts a number of new features, including a new graphical engine, the support dog Pochi, the removal of random encounters, and more.
Additionally, PQube has released a new Bounty Hunter gameplay trailer for Metal Max Xeno Reborn. You can find that and some details below.
PQube and Kadokawa Games are excited to reveal that vehicle-combat role playing game 'Metal Max Xeno: Reborn' is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam on 10th June 2022!
- Post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland
- JRPG with a blend of turn-based and real-time combat, with an emphasis on tanks and armoured vehicles
- Explore the expansive wastes of Tokyo Bay - Freely explore a vast world on foot or mounted in your combat vehicle
- Team up with two new characters - beloved battle dog, Pochi, and artificial-human navigator Po-M as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Hunt down high value targets with over 30 boss fights to claim valuable rewards
- A reimagining of Metal Max Xeno (2018), the latest game in the classic Japanese series, 'Metal Max'
- Fully redeveloped with a brand new game engine and a complete graphical overhaul, with redesigned characters, enemies and environments.
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam & PlayStation 4 on 10th June 2022!
Celebrating three decades of post-apocalyptic carnage, Kadokawa Games is pleased to bring the latest version of the series to the West for the first time.