Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Epic Games Store
Forthright Entertainment has today released Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Epic Games Store. The action RPG previously released for Steam in February 2021 after an Early Access period. An Xbox console release is planned for later this year.
Publisher Forthright Entertainment is proud to announce the release of Redlock Studio’s soulslike ethereal open-world adventure RPG. Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King slashes its way onto Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, and the Epic Games Store. The Epic MegaGrant recipient combines a boundless sandbox of cyber-surrealist adventure with a fast-paced fantasy platformer.
Born of a series of pen-and-paper roleplaying campaigns amongst friends in 2006, the game received praise for its balanced pacing, breathtaking aesthetics, and ambitious scale when it launched on Steam Early Access in June of 2019. Dropped into the vast continent of Hypnos, players inhabit the role of the Wanderer as they retrace the fall of civilization while slaying foes with spells and swordplay. The small team at Redlock has created a world with giant bones, laying the groundwork for the expanded universe to come. Work on future entries and instalments in the Shattered franchise is already underway.Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King is available now for PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and on the Epic Games Store with an Xbox launch scheduled for later this year. Uncover the mysteries and challenges of Hypnos on console or PC today!
- A new world to discover: Explore the vast reaches of a gorgeously-rendered semi-open world ripe with opportunities to experiment and explore.
- Monstrous enemies to defeat: Observe your foes, anticipating their every move and using their own attacks against them. Switch from close-combat sword fights to long-distance spell slinging as you seamlessly shift between 2.5 and 3D battles.
- A tale 10 years in the making: The epic scale of the Shattered universe is the culmination of a decade of imagination and creativity conjured from the minds of Redlock Studio. Tale of the Forgotten King is but a first step into the world of Hypnos, with more games already planned.
- A story all your own: Not all survivors of Hypnos are trustworthy. Though most will help you on your way, there are those who seek to use you for their own ends. The world will remember the choices you make during your adventure, and only those with focus and dedication will see through to the truth beyond.
- Constant progression: Whether through combat or exploration, the Wanderer will evolve. With finite resources, will you raise your strength or discover another truth of Hypnos? Buy a new weapon, or increase your spellcasting? The choice is yours.