Town-Building Sandbox RPG Pixelshire announced for 2024 on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC
Developer Kappa Bits has announced a new Town-Building Sandbox RPG, Pixelshire, for a 2024 release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The game is also planned for an Early Access launch in 2023. The publisher, Merge Games, has uploaded an announcement trailer for the game, which you can find below:
Build the town of Pixelshire and grow your community in a unique RPG sandbox which mixes life sim elements with town building, exploration, and combat. Express yourself by planning the town to your liking, master trades, get to know your neighbours, and explore the continent of Arcadia.
A unique Sandbox Town-Building experience
• Let your imagination run wild to create the perfect town and farm of your dreams.
• Build and decorate your own unique house.
• Your town will grow with each citizen you encounter along the way.
• Each villager has his own house that you must place and design.
Farm, master new hobbies, craft valuable goods and manage your own customized shop
• Build your farm, plant, and grow crops and raise livestock.
• Choose from a variety of trades. Farming, mining, woodcutting, fishing, cooking, brewing, and more are all waiting to be mastered!
• Manage your shop and sell valuable items you find in your adventures, or goods that you produce. Uncover the secrets of the continent of Arcadia
• A whole continent ready to be explored, full of new adventures and hidden treasures.
• Travel and fight your way through enchanted forests, mountain jungles, and many more.
• Discover procedurally generated islands that shift each time you enter the magical mist.
• Mine for ore as you descend into randomly generated dungeons.
Build Meaningful relationships
• Become part of Arcadia’s community and make friends with the inhabitants, each with their own personality. You may even find romance!
• Improve relationships with the townsfolk by helping them with daily jobs and learn new skills from them.