Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Patch 1.1.1 fixes food effects, more
Nintendo and Monolith Soft have released a new version 1.1.1 patch for Xenoblade Chronicles 3, fixing food effects alongside a handful of other small issues.
The patch notes can be found below. If you are still working your way through the lengthy RPG, check out our Xenoblade Chronicles 3 guides page. Or if you haven't checked the game out yet, you can read Josh's 10/10 review.
Ver. 1.1.1 (Released September 6, 2022)
- Altered Perilwing Ryuho’s behavior pattern; made it undefeatable if player is in area that cannot be reached in the main scenario’s intended progression.
- Fixed a bug in Teach's Ascension quest, "Shadow of Enmity", where the first battle sometimes did not end.
- Fixed an issue where the battle with the Mysterious Raider in the "Severed Connection" quest sometimes did not end.
- Fixed a problem in which the requested items "Gogol Vuaga" and "Gogol Dalm" for some Collectopedia Cards were not available.
- Fixed a problem in which various effects were not occurring correctly for dishes other than "Baked Spongy Spud", and "Sunny-Style Fish Pie".
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Talent Arts button to disappear and not be able to be pressed during certain procedures. If this problem has already occurred, it will be fixed by loading the saved data after updating the software.
- Fixed a problem in which the text "Verkaufen" in the store menu was overlapping the adjacent text when Language Settings was set to German.
- In addition, several other issues have been fixed to make the game more enjoyable to play.