KonoSuba: The Cursed Relic and the Deluded Adventurers releases in Japan on November 24
Entergram has published an official trailer for KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! The Cursed Relic and the Deluded Adventurers. This is the sequel to the franchise's first dungeon RPG that will retain the genre with more new features. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on November 24.
The official website's Point page summarizes the gameplay features in this upcoming sequel:
- New dungeons and stories, with the main scenario being fully voiced
- New Guild Quests that will reward precious items; some of the quests will require specific party members to be present
- Character traits from the anime show will carry over to the game. For example:
-Aqua will be constantly pursued by undeads. When she is in real danger, she will beg Kazuma to help her
-Megumin will fall and be rendered unusable after launching an explosive magic
-Darkness will boast high defense, but her attacks will never hit
- New playable party members like Dust, Rin, Arue, and Funifura
- Unit turn order will be displayed during battles. A character's turn order may also be determined by activities like guarding and casting magic
- The series protagonist Kazuma can change to 12 different jobs. Learned skills can be applied between the lower and advanced jobs (eg. Swordsman & Swordmaster) or through Kazuma's default Adventurer job.
- The party can visit Hyoizaburo's house to have him enhance weapons by providing materials
- Dungeons that return from the prequel will have higher image resolution
- Over 100 new enemy monsters
Find the official trailer for KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! The Cursed Relic and the Deluded Adventurers right below. The first entry -The Labyrinth of Hope and the Gathered Adventurers- has not received an English localization to this date, and this upcoming sequel has yet to have it announced either.