Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 delayed to 2023; new story trailer
Publisher PQube and developer Agate have announced that Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 will now launch in 2023 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. The RPG/Simulation hybrid is currently available for purchase on Steam Early Access.
A new story trailer and screenshots have been released, which you can find below.
PQube and developer Agate are excited to announce that vibrant fantasy adventure 'Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2' is coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch in Early 2023! The game is also available to play right now as part of Steam Early Access. Physical editions of 'Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2' will be available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 on release.
'Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2' is a Fantasy RPG School-Building Simulator where you take control of your own school in a fantasy realm. Take command of the faculty and nurture a unique and growing roster of students. Build your school from the ground up and take on quests to make Valthiria safe once more.
- Become the principal of a brand-new hero academy, make tough narrative-based decisions and run it your way.
- Nurture brave young students and shape them into the heroes the realm needs.
- Strategic turn-based combat built around class proficiencies and enemy weaknesses.
- Design your school from choosing and upgrading buildings to curating students' courses of study, improve your reputation and become a top-grade academy!
- Introducing a brand-new political system, keep four different factions happy and manage the World Threat System.
- Explore a vibrant and dynamic world with many regions and factions - be wary of the monsters and creatures who roam the wild!
- New mini-games including snowman building, fishing and eating competitions!
- Releasing Early 2023 on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5!
Lead and Nuture the Future of Valthria
In Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2, nurture your students through beautifully handcrafted narrative arcs, pioneer your academy with management sim mechanics, and embark on dangerous missions with tactical, turn-based combat.
Students will stay at your academy for three years before they graduate. During that time they can study physical, magic, cleric or arcwork. Every one of them will affect your academy’s reputation and status within Valthiria. Curate the buildings within your academy to support you
Give Students 'In the Field' Experience
Send students on quests to resolve pressing issues throughout the realm in Valthiria's open areas. Through honing their skills and abilities, you will raise distinguished graduates and further your academy's prestige.
Your responsibilities may become overwhelming, but your attention to detail and strategic decision making can reward you with more resources, talented new students, and even new job classes to unlock.
Engage in Extracurricular Activites
Saving the world takes a toll on students, after all, it's not all work and no play! Allow your students to participate in a variety of minigames, including fishing, eating and swimming competitions!