For A Vast Future is a retro-styled RPG inspired by Game Boy classics; launches for Steam on November 1
War has ended in Seralia, but the scars are far from healed.
Decades of fighting have ended in a stalemate. The citizens are left to pick up the pieces. Precocious teenager Chel embarks on a cross-country trip to unravel the secrets of a missing generation. Along the way, she meets loyal comrades and other-wordly foes. Seralia may be in ruins, but a new day is dawning.
Classic RPG gameplay with modern refinements and infinite customization. No two playthroughs will be the same!
- Fast active time combat
- Complete customization: determine character stat progression and weapon proficiencies
- Crafting system: create attack items and buff/debuff items for unique strategies
- Ammo system: equip weapon-specific ammo types to give your attacks a kick! Deal explosion damage, status effects, and more
- Hack into computers and ride a motorcycle through the wartorn country side
- Choose between numerous classically inspired color palettes
- 6-8 hours of condensed RPG goodness. A brief RPG that you can replay for a new experience each time!