Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line detailing Music Stage select, gameplay styles, and Proficards
Square Enix has shared new screenshots and information for Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line, detailing the Music Stage Select mode, the three types of gameplay styles, and Proficards.
The details and screenshots can be found below, via Square Enix.
Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line is set to release for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on February 16, 2023. For more on the game, you can check out:
- A comprehensive list of all songs in the game
- Details on Game Modes and more from October 2022
- The announcement trailer from September 2022
In this mode, you can freely play any tracks you’ve unlocked.
Aim to beat your high scores or play however you like!
You can sort all the tracks you have unlocked by name, series, or other groupings, making it easier to find the song you want even as the available track list grows.
You can play any song in one of three different Styles.
- Standard Style: The core play style of the game using the standard controls.
- Pair Style: A style that lets two players play together on one screen. In a BMS or FMS, each player takes either the upper or lower lanes. In an EMS, they take either the left or right lanes.
- Simple Style: A style that uses simplified controls, letting you play with just a single button.
- Touch Triggers: Press a button.
- Slide Triggers: Tilt the stick in the direction of the arrow. When there are two arrows, use two sticks.
- Hold Triggers: Press and hold a button for the length of the Trigger, and release at the end.
- Hold-Slide Triggers: Press and hold a button for the length of the Trigger and tilt the stick in the direction of the arrow at the end.
ProfiCards contain a player’s personal gameplay records. You can customise the icon and card design to your liking. Create your own unique ProfiCard to swap with other players!
You can also set a summonstone to your ProfiCard. After a Multi Battle, you exchange ProfiCards with other players, giving them the attached summonstone. You keep the summonstone even after giving it to other players.