Dokapon Kingdom: Connect Launches on May 9 in the west
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect, the Nintendo Switch remaster of the infamous Nintendo Wii Board Game and RPG hybrid, will launch on May 9 in North America and Europe, per an update from Idea Factory International.
Commemorating the release date announcement, Idea Factory International has put together a humorous video lightly going over what the game entails, through the viewpoint of the King:
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect launches on Nintendo Switch on May 9, 2023 in North America and Europe.
System: Learn about the original rules and new features added in Dokapon Kingdom: Connect.
Let's play online!: Use the online feature to play with your friends! Create a room and gather everyone for a game!
- Convenient Auto-Save Function - Auto-save will save your progress automatically every week! Play to your hearts content!
- Reassemble after a disconnect - If anyone in your party disconnect from a match, all remaining players will automatically be regrouped into a new lobby for all participants!
- Swap to COM - If you're ever in a situation where you have to leave, but the others wish to remain, you can tap out and pass the controls to a COM to finish your game for your! Once you exit, the COM will automatically play as you.
Endless ways to play!: Dokapon Kingdom: Connect has three main game modes to enjoy:
- Story Mode - In this mode, you will travel around Dokapon Kingdom, clearing various challenges along the way!
- Normal Mode - In this mode, you choose how many weeks you'd like to play, and whoever has the most money at the end wins!
- Battle Royale - In Battle Royale, you choose from three types of races.
- Town Race: First to liberate a certain town is the winner! The town to be liberated is different every time!
- Kill Race: Whoever defeats the other players a certain number of times wins!
- Shopping Race: Whoever is first to bring the specified item back to Dokapon Castle wins the match!