Atelier Ryza series surpasses a combined 1.6 million units worldwide
Ahead of the launch of Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key next week, Koei Tecmo has announced that the combined sales of Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout and Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and the Secret Fairy have surpassed 1.6 million units sold.
In March 2021, Koei Tecmo has previously announced that the first two entries had surpassed 1 million sold units.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key is set to release on March 24 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam). For more on the game, you can check out our preview of the game, or:
- The opening movie and questing screenshots from February 2022
- A gameplay trailer & details on synthesis from December 2022
- The introduction of Federica, Dian, Kala, and Bos from October 2022
- The Tokyo Game Show announcement from September 2022
- Our interview with producer Junzo Hosoi
#AtelierRyza & #AtelierRyza2 has shipped more than 1.6 million units worldwide!— KOEI TECMO AMERICA (@KoeiTecmoUS) March 17, 2023
Thank you everyone for the love & support!
Please look forward to #AtelierRyza3 on March 24th!~ !#KTfamilypic.twitter.com/9aryX7cZKB