Cyberconnect2 updates Fuga: Melodies of Steel with turbo mode, save data bonuses detailed for Fuga 2
CyberConnect2 has released a version 1.50 update to the original Fuga: Melodies of Steel, adding a turbo mode, retry mode, formation screen, and other adjustments.
Additionally, CyberConnect2 has detailed save data bonuses available in the upcoming Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, offering nostalgic outfits, bonus items, and more.
The version 1.50 update trailer, details, and screenshots can be found below, via CyberConnect2.
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 will launch on May 11 worldwide for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam, Epic). It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
For more on Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, you can check out:
- Details on the Soul Cannon and Managarm
- Details on Leader Skills & Judgement Chance.
- Details on characters & world,
- The release date announcement
A major update with quality-of-life improvements! The trailer for the update is out now! Plus, bonuses for saved data transfers in Fuga 2 revealed!
CyberConnect2 is pleased to announce the release of major update version 1.50 and its corresponding trailer for their critically acclaimed RPG, Fuga: Melodies of Steel, on March 30, 2023.
- Retry Mode Retry Mode has been added to help players who missed the true ending. This starts the game from Chapter 7 with all sacrificed children revived and their stats carried over! Climb aboard the indomitable Taranis and see the true conclusion to the story!
- Turbo Mode is now available to players starting from their first playthrough —and its speed has been doubled!
- New Formation Screen Info! The newly added binoculars lets you check the enemy's status right from the formation screen.
Other changes, such as the automatic harvesting of crops before each intermission, and a total UI navigation overhaul, help make Fuga even easier to enjoy and more of a blast than ever before!
Save Data Bonuses
Earn bonuses in the sequel Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 based on the endings earned in the first game!
- Save Data
- Nostalgic Outfits
- Set of Items - An assembly of items to help with early battles
- Normal Ending Data
- Jukebox - Toggle in the tank between the intermission song from the first title
- True Ending Data
- Photo - A photo of the children from the first title will be in the tank