Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 details intermission chapters, the workshop, and hero mode
CyberConnect2 has released new screenshots and information for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, detailing intermission chapters, the workshop, and hero mode.
The details can be found below alongside new screenshots, via CyberConnect2. Additionally, CyberConnect2 has posted several short gameplay clips showcasing the various features of the game, also found below.
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 will launch on May 11 worldwide for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam, Epic). It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
For more on Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, you can check out:
- Details on the Soul Cannon and Managarm
- Details on Leader Skills & Judgement Chance.
- Details on characters & world,
- The release date announcement
New info about game mechanics! Ensure victory by increasing the children's affinity, upgrading weapons, and eating a feast!
CyberConnect2 has released new information about the story, new character, and game mechanics of Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, to be released on May 11, 2023
Chapter 2 Following the tracks left by the Taranis, the children eventually reached a ruined port left devastated by an attack. The port serves as a hub for airships—a new mode of transportation that has played an essential role in the reconstruction of Gasco.
- “Well, well—another cultured young lad well versed in The Adventures of Sucre, I presume?”
- VA: Yuya Murakami / Age: ??? / ???
- A mysterious man who delivers the latest issues of The Adventures of Sucre to the children. He models his look based on Count Nouvellune—a character from the selfsame comic.
During the intermission phase, you can interact with other children to increase the affinity toward one another and use the facilities to expand the available features. Talking to other children or using the facilities will consume Action Points (AP). Use your limited AP wisely to make both the children and the tank stronger! The children's support effects in battle will increase along with their affinity. Reaching certain affinity levels will trigger a link event, which will further increase the affinity between children and their make their link attacks available in battle.
- Workshop: You can strengthen the tank’s weapons and armor using the Upgrade command.
- Scrap Fishing: By fishing on the ground, you can obtain various materials to upgrade the tank’s weapons and HP/SP with inside the workshop!
Notebook and Hero Mode
Each of the children's wishes are written in the notebook. When a child’s wish is granted, they get a mood boost and become more energetic in battle. They then have a greater chance of successfully contributing to the fight. Try to keep the children’s moods boosted by granting as many wishes as you can!
The mood of characters who are feeling great gradually increases in battle and will eventually reach its max, activating hero mode. Hero mode lasts for 5 turns, so be sure to take advantage of it before it wears off. Hero mode effects are different for each child.