Tetracast - Episode 295: Committing Every Sin of Localization
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, Bryan introduces the crew to The Mageseeker: A League of Legends Story, joins Josh with the recently-released Wartales, and Josh teaches us about a game called King Exit.
News this week is headlined by the surprising launch of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed. Plus we have the announcement of Monster Hunter Now, a new Square Enix tech demo with The Portopia Serial Murder Case, more information of Ys X: Nordics, and more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:57 - The Mageseeker: A League of Legends Story
- 22:41 - Wartales
- 39:33 - King Exit
- 57:12 - RPG Site features shout out (Advance Wars, Wild Hearts, Pixel Remasters)
- 1:15:53 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed DLC launches April 25 (Xenoblade series spoilers!)
- 1:30:08 - Monster Hunter Now announced by Niantic for September 2023 release
- 1:38:49 - Square Enix uses "AI tech" in re-release of The Portopia Serial Murder Case
- 1:50:20 - Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Free Title Update 5 launches on April 20
- 1:52:31 - Gameplay trailers for Dokapon Kingdom: Connect, Loop8: Summer of Gods, Etrian Odyssey Origins, Rogue Trader)
- 2:08:51 - Ys X: Nordics details introduce new characters and 'Mana Action' system
- 2:17:41 - CyberConnect2 Montreal Studio to close at end of July
- 2:22:53 - Signoff