Tetracast - Episode 298: The Sequel to Breath of the Wild
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this short (!) episode of the podcast, a condensed crew chats the early hours of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. We don't want to spoil anything, you might be listening as you play even! So we just chat the very opening sections of the game.
Then, we have a little bit of news. We have sales updates for Fire Emblem Engage and Horizon Forbidden West. We have release dates for Final Fantasy XIV 6.4, One Piece Odyssey: Reunion of Memories DLC, and Alchemic Cutie. And that's about it!
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:15 - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- 47:05 - Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 (Intro only)
- 49:50 - RPG Site Features: Mageseeker, Chained Echoes, Cassette Beasts, and Atelier Marie Remake Preview
- 1:01:20 - Nintendo Sales Update: Fire Emblem Engage hits 1.6 million, Xenoblade 3 sales update
- 1:11:58 - Horizon: Forbidden West has sold over 8.4 million copies
- 1:15:28 - Release Dates (FFXIV 6.4, One Piece Odyssey DLC, Alchemic Cutie PS4/PS5/Switch)
- 1:21:09 - Hogwarts Legacy Switch is not canceled, Genshin Impact, Crymachina
- 1:26:37 - Signoff