Tetracast - Episode 299: President Hudson, For or Against?
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode of the RPG Site podcast, we go deep into The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. We avoid story spoilers, but we freely discuss some of the paths we've taken, experiences, puzzles, and events we've encountered in our various treks into Hyrule. We also chat how the sequel evolves and deconstructs concepts from Breath of the Wild.
After about 90 minutes of Zelda discussion, we go into early impressions of Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2, discussing how it changes mechanics from the original. We also touch on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, now that the game has been patched a few times since release.
News this week gives us a sales number for Tears of the Kingdom, alongside release dates for Jagged Alliance 3, The Legend of Nayuta, and Lords of the Fallen.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), Chao Min Wu, and special guest Alex Donaldson (@APZonerunner). You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed // YouTube
- 0:00 - Intro
- 2:23 - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- 1:36:42 - Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2
- 1:54:01 - Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- 2:15:59 - Sales Update and Release Dates: TotK reaches 10 million in 3 days, Jagged Alliance 3, Nayuta, and Lords of the Fallen
- 2:23:23 - Amazon Games to develop and publish a new Lord of the Rings MMO
- 2:29:14 - Indie Live Expo Soulvars and Wizardry Five Ordeals DLC
- 2:35:35 - Signoff