Mystical coming-of-age RPG Grifford Academy announced for PC and mobile devices
An announcement trailer, description, and screenshots can be found below, via Landshark Games. The official website is here.
“Where spirits live, and shadows gnaw, lies the path to the mind's door.”
In this heartwarming and empowering coming-of-age RPG, explore the young minds of a group of ragtag friends as they uncover magic, mayhem, monsters, and find themselves along the way.
Decide Who The Characters Become
Join Erika, Viva, Cap as they fall into the mystical book of Caldria and explore the dynamic world filled with menacing creatures and otherworldly discoveries. How they defeat sinister enemies and the decisions you make about the personality flaws they possess, play a critical role as to who the characters become.
As memories and stories of life in Grifford Academy are revealed you get to decide: Will Erika become a better leader by listening to her friends? Will Viva transform from self-doubt to self-trust? Will Cap muster up the courage to stay in Caldria and help Erika find her missing brother? And will these three high school misfits gain confidence in who they are while successfully saving their missing friends, trapped within the ominous world of Caldria?
Combat Menacing Monsters
Immerse yourself in the rich narrative, while battling dark forces in strategic turn-based combat, and rescuing friends who need your help. After thoughtfully selecting your items and weapons from the shop, increase your skills and level up your combat effectiveness.
As you join Viva, Erika, and Cap in battle lost friends will be rescued and unnerving memories of Grifford academy will be brought to light. Can you help Erika save her friends and put an end to evil within the book of Caldria?
Immerse Yourself In An Ominous, Striking World with Rich Strategy
With plenty of strategic depth and striking visuals, Grifford Academy is an uplifting adventure about feeling lost, the impact and importance of friendship, and the powerful journey to self-empowerment and self-discovery.
- A rich, compelling coming-of-age story about three complicated and relatable teenagers where they learn to nurture and value one another’s strengths
- Play an active role in how the character’s personalities grow and evolve as the game progresses
- An RPG created with accessibility in mind; no steep learning curve and intuitive combat system
- Equal emphasis on memorable story and characters as well as satisfying combat and store experience
- A family-friendly, compact game experience
- A dynamic soundtrack with original tracks from Pearl Yim, Kiat from Syndicate and IMBA