This Way Madness Lies launches for Nintendo Switch on July 25, PlayStation 5 TBA
During the Limited Run Games' LRG3 event, Zeboyd Digital Entertainment announced that Shakespearean magical girl RPG This Way Madness Lies will launch digitally for Nintendo Switch on July 25. A PlayStation 5 version is also in the works, although it is not yet dated.
Physical pre-orders will open at a later date via Limited Run Games. The game originally launched for PC (Steam) in November 2022.
A new trailer and description can be found below, via Zeboyd Digital Entertainment.
Let us begin our tale, in the quiet city of Verona, Italy. A town for lovers... and giant, mutant flower attacks.
As the leader of the Stratford-Upon-Avon High Drama Society, Imogen is no ordinary girl! Sure, she goes to school every day and helps produce plays for the community, but beyond that, she's a magical girl! With her powers, she can teleport to alternate dimensions based on Shakespeare plays, fight back the forces of Nightmare, and still get back in time for dinner!
Join Imogen, Paulina, Viola, Rosalind, Miranda, Beatrice, and Kate on an epic adventure throughout the Shakespearean metaverse in this comedy JRPG!
- Unique, turn-based combat!
- Hang out with your friends!
- Put on plays!
- Shakespearean dialogue too difficult to parse? No problem with our unique Ye Olde English to New English translator! 110% accurate!
- Multi-character unite abilities!
- Teaches you while you learn!
- Get a pet!
- Pacing that doesn't waste your time!
- Fun for the whole family!