Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.45 adds Blue Mage quests, new Manderville weapon tiers
Square Enix debuted the next patch for Final Fantasy XIV. The game is now version 6.45, in keeping with the sequence of minor updates that make up the previously announced patch 6.4. The latest additions to the game include new quests, new equipment, new furniture, and updates to the Blue Mage Job.
Keep on reading for a quick summary of what's been added. The detailed patch notes are available at this link.
Quests and Activities
- A new installment of the comedic "Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures" quest series - Available from Delion in Radz-at-Han
- A new tier of the Manderville Weapons series (the relic weapon for the Endwalker expansion) - Available from Gerolt in Radz-at-Han
- A new tier of Splendorous Tools for Disciples of the Hand and Land - Available from Grenoldt in The Crystarium
- The Mount Rokkon Variant and Criterion Dungeon - Available from Shallow Moor in Old Sharlayan
- Level 70-80 Blue Mage Job Quests - Available from Martyn in Ul'dah
Gear and Miscellaneous Items
- New indoor and outdoor furnishings from entries to the 2019 FFXIV Furnishing Design Contest
- New Triple Triad cards and NPC opponents
- New costumes based on kimono
- New weapons based on the Grand Prize winners of the FFXIV Weapon Design contest
- A new hairstyle and new emotes
- New mounts, minions, and fashion accessories (Ninja dog!)
- Limited-time FFXIV 10th Anniversary stickers and frames added to the group pose (/gpose) function
Final Fantasy XIV is available on PC, PS4, and PS5. Check out more planned additions in the 6.4 patch series here.