Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai screenshots detail battle styles
Square Enix has posted new screenshots and information for Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai, detailing the battle styles of the game's four playable characters - Dai, Popp, Maam, and Hyunckel.
We also had a chance to check out Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai at this year's Anime Expo, and you can check out James' preview of the action RPG.
The new details and screenshots can be found below, via Square Enix.
Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai is set to launch on September 28 worldwide for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).
Today, Square Enix revealed more details and assets highlighting the various battle styles of the playable characters – Dai, Popp, Maam, and Hyunckel – in the upcoming action role-playing game, Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai!
In Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai, embark on a thrilling quest battling the Dark Army and their myriad monsters as Dai and his friends, utilizing each character’s unique set of attacks, guarding and dodging abilities against the enemy, as well as iconic Skills and Spells from the “Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai” anime series.
The Disciples of Avan – Dai, Popp, Maam, and Hyunckel – each have a number of unique Attacks, Skills and Coups de Grâce abilities players will soon be able to master.
Infinity Strash: Dragon QuestThe Adventure of Dai Character Battle Styles, Attacks and Skills include:
Dai’s Battle Style: As Dai, cut down enemies in close combat using knifes and swords.
- Unique Skill: Be sure to use his Unique Skill “Draconic Aura” to greatly increase all his stats.
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: Dai is also a master of the Avan Style Sword Technique, using his powerful Skill “Wave Slash” and Coups de Grâce “Avan Strash” to defeat enemies.
Popp’s Battle Style: As Popp, excel in defeating enemies with ranged Magic Attacks.
- Unique Skill: His Unique Skill “Meditation” shortens the recovery time between each of his Skills.
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: Deal immensely powerful damage to enemies while utilizing his Ice Skill “Crackle” and Fire Coups de Grâce “Kafrizz”.
Maam’s Warrior Priest Battle Style: As Maam, attack using her hammer spear and support your allies with her Magic Bullet Gun.
- Unique Skill: Remember to “Reload” the gun during battle!
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: Maam is skilled at Heal Spells such as “Midheal”. With her Coup de Grâce “Magic Bullet: Crackle”, she shoots enemies with bullets infused with the magic of Crackle!
Hyunckel’s Dark Armour Blade Battle Style: As Hyunckel, crush enemies with his Avan Style Sword Technique and Dark Aura Skills.
- Unique Skill: His Unique Skill “Amdo” increases his defense further by wearing the Dark Armour Blade.
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: His Coup de Grâce “Bloody Scryde” that he developed during his days in the Dark Army deals massive damage to enemies!
As players progress through the story, new Battle Styles will become available to Maam and Hyunckel to help Dai on his adventure, offering even more Skills and Coup de Grâce abilities to master.
Maam’s Martial Artist Battle Style: After learning the ways of “Warrior Master Style”, Maam overpowers enemies with her agility and close combat that are unrivalled in strength.
- Unique Skill: Use her Skill “Focus” to shorten the recovery time between Skills to help land consecutive attacks!
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: Launch a flurry of Normal Attacks and Skills such as “Warrior Master's Fury”, and finish them off with her Coup de Grâce “Refractor Fist”!
Hyunckel’s Dark Armour Spear Battle Style: After changing his weapon to a spear, Hyunckel is just as strong as he was with his sword!
- Unique Skill: Of course, he can still use his Skill “Amdo”, but he can also eliminate enemies with ease using Avan Style Spear techniques .
- Special Skill & Coups de Grâce: His Coup de Grâce “Grand Cross” is also a powerful ability where he converts his increased life energy into Aura and unleashes it!
Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai is now available for digital pre-orders and pre-purchase on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store. Pre-orders for the Nintendo Switch version will be available at a later date. Players who pre-order or pre-purchase the game will also receive Dai’s special outfit “Legendary Hero” and the Bond Memory “The Hero's Tutor.”
Players who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will also receive the full game and the following items:
- Legendary Mage - Popp Outfit
- Legendary Priest - Maam Outfit (Warrior Priest)
- Legendary Martial Artist - Maam Outfit (Martial Artist)
- Legendary Swordsman - Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Blade)
- Legendary Warrior - Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Spear)