Hexworks shares 8-minute overview trailer for Lords of the Fallen
CI Games and Hexworks have shared an 8-minute overview trailer for Lords of the Fallen, showcasing locations, combat, classes, bosses, and more.
Lords of the Fallen is set to release on October 13 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Steam). For more, you can check out:
- 17 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay from September 2023
- Our hands-on preview from August 2023
- A Story Trailer from August 2023
- 18 minutes of gameplay from July 2023
- A 'Dual Worlds' gameplay showcase from June 2023
- A release date trailer and special edition details from May 2023
Hexworks, a CI Games studio, has today released a brand-new Lords of the Fallen eight-minute overview trailer that delves into the horrors and twisted adversaries heralding the return of the demon god Adyr. The highly anticipated, dark fantasy action-RPG launches on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S on 13th October, and is one of the first major releases to truly harness the power of Unreal Engine 5.
Setting the scene for what awaits players on their impending and treacherous quest to free the vast lands of Mournstead from doom, the featurette highlights the game’s revolutionary dual realm mechanic, together with Lords of the Fallen’s seamless co-op, character customisation, and more.