Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous DLC#5 Lord of Nothing launches on November 21
Owlcat Games has announced that Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous DLC#5 "Lord of Nothing" will launch on November 21 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (cloud), and PC.
Lord of Nothing is the 5th overall DLC offering for the isometric RPG. This follows the original three Season Pass DLC for Inevitable Excess, Through the Ashes, and The Treasure of the Midnight Isles, as well as DLC#4 in The Last Sarkorians in Season Pass 2. Lord of Nothing is a followup to DLC#2 Through the Ashes.
A DLC teaser trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below, via Owlcat Games. One more DLC offering is expected to round out Season Pass 2.
Today, Owlcat Games is excited to unveil Lord of Nothing, the fifth DLC out of six planned for its critically acclaimed cRPG, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Lord of Nothing takes players through new locations, introduces them to new characters, and pits them against new foes. The DLC launches for PC and consoles on November 21, 2023.
Lord of Nothing, the fifth DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, picks up where Through the Ashes left off, continuing the story of Sendri and Rekarth. As more pieces of the mystery behind Sendri’s behavior appear amongst the unforgiving lands of ice and darkness, more and more dangerous enemies and creatures will emerge from the evil overtaking Golarion. But not all hope is lost, for a new companion, strange new allies, and even the intervention of the Commander, the player’s avatar from the main storyline, will guide the adventurers toward the truth and all that comes with it.
Key features of Lord of Nothing include
- There’s Weakness in Flesh: Meet your brand new android companion, Penta, and use their enhancing skill to forge a path.
- The Dark Will Thaw Your Soul: Trudge through the frozen realm, explore a mysterious wizard tower, brave the Shadow Plane, and continue your adventure across many new locations.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: New enemy types will appear to slow you down at every turn, with brand-new mechanics needed to vanquish them.
- All Shall Come to Light: Discover the mysteries behind Sendri’s odd behavior and stamp out the evil spreading from the corners of Golarion.
- There is Much More to Learn: 15 new archetypes, new spells, feats, and more.
Lord of Nothing will be available on November 21, 2023, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG, as well as macOS.