Tetracast - Episode 321: Mac n' Cheese Divorce
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In the episode of the podcast, Adam gives his review of Crymachina, Josh gives his review of World of Horror, Bryan offers impressions of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, and Chao takes a look at Rear Sekai.
News this week is headlined by the separation of Paradox Interactive & Harebrained Schemes, as well as many new details for Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail. Plus, updates on Persona 3 Reload & Persona 5 Tactica, a new trailer for Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader, and more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 6:45 - Crymachina
- 36:24 - World of Horror
- 1:02:29 - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
- 1:36:58 - Rear Sekai
- 1:49:43 - Article Shoutouts (Crymachina, World of Horror, Detective Pikachu Returns, Grandia II, Reverse:1999 Interview, Darkweb Streamer)
- 1:57:41 - Paradox and BattleTech developer Harebrained Schemes to part ways in 2024
- 2:04:28 - Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail Viper Job, Final Fantasy XI Alliance Raid, Final Fantasy XVI crossover announced
- 2:10:36 - Persona 3 Reload / Persona 5 Tactica updates, Like A Dragon: Gaiden, Babylon X, Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader trailer, Lies of P sales, Duet Night Abyss, etc
- 2:51:53 - Wrap-up