PQube announces Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition for PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch and PC
Today PQube announced that the company will release Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition for PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam 1, 2). The games will be available physically in a double-pack featuring both games, as well as both games - Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition and Class of Heros 2G: Remaster Edition - separately digitally. PQube has put together a trailer for the new accouncement, which we've embedded below.
While no specific release date has been listed for the collection, Steam lists both games as targeting a 2024 release. We'll be sure to let you know when a proper release date has been announced.
PQube (London, UK) - November 21st, 2023 - Class is back in session! 'Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition' and 'Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition' are coming to Steam, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch as a two-game bundle in the 'Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition'! Play the remastered versions of these two classic dungeon crawlers with a focus on team composition and collecting rare items! Both games will also be available individually digitally.
Class Of Heroes: Anniversary Edition
- Deep Character Customisation – Choose from 10 unique races with 15 different majors to combine skills, stats and abilities!
- Classic old-school dungeon crawling – 75 3D labyrinths full of monsters, puzzles, traps and treasure.
- Efficient Resource Management – Buy and sell at the campus store and store items in your dormitory.
- Flexible Alchemy System – Find components in dungeons and use them to synthesise new items, or customise your equipment.
- Expansive Class List – Try a variety of classes covering a range of areas such as general education, magic, thievery, and fighting.
Class Of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition
- Even Greater Party Control – Significant increase in customisation with more Race/Class possibilities.
- Prepare for Trouble – Collect recipes and get crafting! Find items in labyrinths to help weather the different storms with over 200 alchemy recipes and 90+ pieces of equipment.
- Three Schools - With three different academies to visit, each of them have their own host of interesting characters and courses!
- Crafted dungeon experiences – Traverse over 100 carefully crafted dungeons with improved visuals and without random generation.
BUILD A DREAM TEAM IN THE ORIGINAL CLASS OF HEROES!
Starting out at the Particus Academy, students train to become the next best adventurer! Assemble a party of students from 10 races and 15 majors, each aligned with one of three alignments (good, evil and neutral).
Create your own 6-student team with the classic dungeon crawler style of 3 at the front, 3 at the back. Front line students will be melee weapon specialists, focused on taking the enemy head on, while the back 3 will focus on ranged attacks and support such as healers. Plan your lines efficiently by checking the affinity of your students and other statistical bonuses.
CROSTINI ACADEMY NEEDS YOU!
Return to school in 'Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition', as you attend Crostini Academy to begin your adventurer training! Building upon the foundation set by the original 'Class of Heroes', you can explore over 100 different dungeons with over 250 monstrous enemies! An expanded character creator gives players greater control over their party with more race/class combination, along with updated visuals and a fully Japanese voiced story.
With three different schools to visit, you can encounter a whole host of unique and fun characters to join you in your journey. These schools will also have their own classes that your students can take, expanding the possibilities of your squad and providing a more varied experience.