Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden ponders over Love, Death & Sacrifice in a new cinematic trailer
Don't Nod and Focus Entertainment unveiled another new trailer for their upcoming RPG, Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden. It is a cinematic trailer that primarily focuses on Red's lament on his now late wife, Antea, becoming a ghost even though both of them are spirit-hunters by trade.
Throughout his monologue, Red explains that their jobs as spirit-hunters help the dead find peace in the afterlife. Now that Antea has become a ghost, Red must make the decision to carry out his oath to pass her into the afterlife peacefully - or going against his oath as a Banisher to find a way to bring Antea back into the world of the living.
Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden comes out on February 13, 2024, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Steam).
For more on Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, check out the following:
- Death to the Dead Trailer in December 2023
- Consequences trailer from November 2023
- Release date pushed back to February 13, 2024
- A gameplay overview trailer from September 2023
- An extended gameplay trailer from September 2023
- A release date reveal trailer from July 2023
- A gameplay reveal trailer from June 2023
- The announcement from December 2022
Focus Entertainment and DON’T NOD have unveiled a touching and intimate new gameplay trailer for Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden. Immerse yourself in a compelling and personal narrative within this gripping action RPG, taking on the roles of two skilled ghost hunters and partners facing challenging decisions with profound consequences for both the living and the dead. Launching on February 13 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, pre-orders are open now on all platforms.