Atelier Rorona Plus coming westward in June
Tecmo Koei has announced that Atelier Rorona Plus, a remake of 2010's Atelier Rorona is coming to the United States and Europe this summer for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Europeans can grab the game on June 20th and those in the U.S. a few days later on June 24h. The game will be released in physical and digital formats on PlayStation 3, but digital-only for the Vita version. Check out the details on all the enhancements made for the remake as well as some screenshots and artwork.
At the behest of a wide number of fans, Atelier Rorona Plus features a completely redone 3D character model for Rorona, but the improvements don’t stop there as the game itself has been significantly enhanced: the item synthesis & crafting system has been redesigned for better playability, while there will be additional chapters and playable characters previously unavailable throughout the series.
The new additions in Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland include:
- New character models,
- New field model for more vibrant scenery,
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations,
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system,
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PS Vita versions.