Square Enix has posted a new trailer for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, this time focusing on the story and plot elements of the remaster. Check out what Ivalice has to offer in the video below.
As a reminder, this remaster of 2006's Final Fantasy XII includes (in addition to improved visuals):
- The "International Zodiac Job System' version of the game, which has previously never released in the west.
- The ability to choose two jobs from the IZJS progression system and an updated map functionality.
- A toggle to choose between the original and remastered soundtrack as well as 7.1 sound support and 8 new music tracks.
- Both English and Japanese voices.
- Improved "Speed Mode"
- Autosave functionality and improved loading times.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is set to release on July 11 for PlayStation 4. you can find the 2017 Spring trailer and screenshots here.