In a new update on the PlayStation Blog, developer Toby Fox announced Undertale will be making its console debut on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on August 15. It supports cross-buy, so if you decide to buy one version of the game, you will get the other for free.
Those who preorder Undertale through the PlayStation Network will receive a free dynamic theme as well. The theme from Truant Pixel features a new audio track by Toby Fox and art by artist Merrigo. You can take a look at the dynamic theme in the embedded video below.
Those who decide to go the physical route can obtain it exclusively through Fangamer, who is offering both a standard ($25) and collector's edition ($65) version of the game for PS4, Vita, and PC. Those two options won't be available until September, however.
And while the standard edition comes with a 24-page storybooklet illustrated by artist Temmie Chang, the collector's edition comes with:
- The complete Undertale soundtrack: Over 100 songs on 2 CDs
- Undertale sheet music booklet featuring six songs with annotations by Toby Fox
- A 14k gold-plated brass music box locket
- A sturdy matchbox-style collector’s box
- A standard edition copy of Undertale for PS4, PS Vita, or PC