Atlus USA has released a new trailer for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, detailing the ins and outs of the game's battle system. The game uses a turn-based battle system with both a grid positioning element, as well as the ability to shift around your party's turn order to achieve the best attack combinations. Check out the trailer below.
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is set to release in North America on February 13 and in Europe on February 16. You can find more information about the changes to the remake here.
In Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, it takes a well thought out strategy to maximize your attacks because the battle system is more than a simple turn-based mechanic. Here is what you can do to turn the system to your advantage:
- Maneuver adversaries around the battle grid
- Strike multiple foes in one attack
- Shift your enemy or team's attack order to take full advantage of capabilities using the change command
- Receive combat aid with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a devastating blow using mana burst abilities
Watch these tactics in action in our new Battle System trailer!