MapleStory M gets a global release this year, beta test now available
Rejoice MapleStory fans - you can soon experience the MMORPG MapleStory on the go with MapleStory M, an all-new mobile adventure. Based on the original side-scrolling MMORPG franchise, MapleStory M offers the same endless amount of customization, immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans come to expect from the epic MapleStory franchise.
MapleStory M beta will be available to download until January 30 through the Google Play Store in all regions excluding Korea, China and Japan. To download the game, please visit the storefront here.
Players who partake in the beta will be the first to explore Maple World with five unique characters, team up with friends to explore mysterious dungeons and get a sneak peek into the various customization options, including the all-new forge system.
MapleStory M will have the following features:
- Play Five Original Characters – MapleStory M offers players five unique MapleStory characters, including Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop and Corsair;
- Hunt for Loot in Daily Dungeons – Players can power up characters with jewels found in daily dungeons. Different jewels are available each day of the week, so players can keep coming back for more;
- Power Level in Private Mini Dungeons – Players can focus their leveling efforts by taking down monsters of their choice and hunt specific quest items in their very own mini dungeon;
- Seek Out the Master of the Mu Lung Dojo – This challenge tasks players to climb floor after floor and defeat monsters along the way. Once they reach the top, they’ll face the martial arts master himself, Mu Gong;
- Explore Nett’s Deadly Pyramid – Players wanting to press their luck can explore and discover the mysteries of Nett’s Pyramid. They must fend off mummies and other monsters to discover mysterious treasures;
- Raid with Friends in the Expedition – Players can join a party with up to 10 other friends to battle against the iconic raid boss Zakum for exclusive rewards.
First released in Korea in October 2016, MapleStory M quickly became the #1 ranked free game on both the App Store and the Google Play Store, amassing over two million downloads in the first two weeks. With its global launch later this year, the game will be available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and the Google Play Store for Android devices.