Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Patch 1.02 now live
Bandai Namco has released the first post-launch patch for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, addressing a handful of technical problems and quality issues.
Most notably, adding region names to the zoomed-out world map and changing the color of completed skirmish flags seem like considerable improvements.
Find the patch notes below.
PS4 & PC improvements:
- Improved the game stability
- Added a shortcut for "SAVE" in the main menu
- Added specie icon on the message that appear before the battle with tainted monsters
- Added region names on the map menu when zoomed out
- Made "Lock/Unlock settings" for users to lock/unlock the equipment when changing them at the main menu
- Changed the color of skirmish flag effect when the battle is cleared
- Changed the timing of the pose during the victory screen when the battle is finished
- Added help comment for citizen rank up and save
- Fixed the bug during the side quest 051 "Trainee Priestess Speio" where quest will not proceed even when the magic "Rejuvenate" is learned
- Fixed the bug caused by the order of the actions during Chapter 6, the Factory floors.
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Improved camera movements when a PC mouse is used
- Fixed the screen blackout when [CapsLock] key and [Q] key is pressed at the same time during the full screen mode
- Fixed the drop of framerate when 2 monitor screens are used