Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire set to release in 2019
PQube and The Gentlebros have announced that Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire will launch for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC/Steam, and mobile devices in 2019.
The primary new addition to the sequel is that of a second character, Dog, joining Cat on the journey. You can either play Cat Quest II single-player while swapping between the two, or in co-op mode with a friend.
Find the reveal trailer and fact sheet below:
Following the phenomenal success of the acclaimed Cat Quest, developers The Gentlebros, will be continuing the story of the world of Felingard – a fantastical land populated by adorable cats.
Under threat from a continuing war between the Cats of Felingard and the advancing Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II will tell the tale of two rivals, brought together against their will, on a journey of discovery. Can they put aside their differences and bring peace to their world?
CAT QUEST II: THE LUPUS EMPIRE WILL FEATURE:
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard - and beyond!
- All new switch and co-op gameplay. Play as both Cat and Dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Swords, Staves and more will bring added depth to combat.
- More spells bringing added furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, who’s attributes can be mixed and combined for endless possibilities!
Retaining the delightfully addictive bite-sized adventuring and combat mechanics of Cat Quest, that won the hearts of gamers the world over, CAT QUEST II will expand and improve on every aspect of the original.